Click on the video above to learn more. Contact us with questions!
The more money we raise through Investor Class Membership, the more money that will go back to member-owners or back into the brewery for improvement and expansion. We know that we have to fund a portion of the brewery's start-up costs through secured loans, but we would like to keep that number as low as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You must be a Minnesota resident to purchase Investor Class Membership Unit(s).
- You can invest in the brewery for as little as $500 (or one unit) or as much as $10,000 (or 20 units).
- You cannot purchase more than 20 Investor Class Membership Units (or invest $10,000) unless you are an accredited investor. If you are an accredited investor and would like to invest more than $10,000, contact us.
- Your investment money will be deposited into an escrow account at the Granite Falls Bank and will be held there until we reach our goal of $200,000. We can't touch it, and do not have access to the funds until we reach our goal.
- Investor Class Membership Unit(s) is transferrable as permitted by applicable state and federal law.
- If we reach our funding target of $200,000, your funds are transferred to us and you will receive documentation confirming your investment in the company.
- If we do not reach our funding goal of $200,000, your funds are returned to you from the escrow account.
- We will not issue more than 500 Investor Class Membership Units, so when they are gone, they are gone.
- In any year where the Board of Directors authorizes distributions, 75% of distributions shall be distributed to Nonpatron Members (or Investor Class Membership at the $500/Unit level) and 25% of distributions shall be distributed to patron members (or Member-owners at the $150.21 level).
To purchase Investor Class Membership Units, click here.